→ COUNSELLING BLOG: Tips for Looking more Confident
1. Pay attention to your posture. Stand straight, and don’t slouch.
3. Look people in the eyes. Averting your gaze or looking down at your feet sends the message that you’re feeling insecure.
4. Take your time - so you look more relaxed and ease with yourself, and with your…
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
(Source: cishetssuck, via gagashairbow)
my mentality this past year has been “what is the point of doing things i give up on everything but don’t kill yourself because your family loves you”
(Source: billfuckinghader, via pinkportrait)